Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Is Sisterhood Sundays

So, my beloved girlfriend, Laura, and I decided Sundays are for sisterhood development.  Today we made jam, strawberry (which I brought) and rhubarb (which she had), she also made some delightful quinoa burgers.

Only one problem, I took no pictures.

You can find the recipe here, and man is it awesome.  I am totally going to make them, multiple times!!

We then went through all the goodies she found this week, she always gives me the best jewelry fodder!

Sorry today is short, but it was a full day of living life with good friends!  And Charlotte's hair cut was absolutely divine!  And Sophia is ever the fasionista, one day you will be saving to buy the clothing she designs!

I loved today and can not wait until the next time I get to spend time with these lovely ladies!

As always, be kind to yourself, and to each other.